28 in stock
SRAM NX Eagle Rear Derailleur
This new NX Eagle™ derailleur features the proven SRAM 1x-specific X-HORIZON™ design.
The larger, 14-tooth X-SYNC™ lower pulley easily facilitates 11 to 50- and 10- to 50-tooth cassette capacity, and also adds to NX Eagle’s overall smooth-pedalling feel.
The Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ provides quiet, consistent performance and durability.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
• Eagle™ technology provides an expanded, optimum, gear range making you fast on the flats, giving you control on the climbs and unleashing your speed on the descents.
• Eagle™ is a complete drivetrain system that was developed to be an integrated high-performance ecosystem. The engineering and testing that went into the development provide for maximum performance, safety, and long-term durability to ensure a great consumer ride experience. We guarantee this performance when Eagle™ drivetrains are used as a complete ecosystem.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Completely new rear derailleur incorporating our proven X-HORIZON™ design and new Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ technology.
• Eagle™ ecosystem-engineered mounting system and CAGE LOCK™ positioning add robustness.
• Eagle™ pulley technology provides greater efficiency, crisper shifting and quieter operation.
Speed : 12s
Cable pull ratio: X-actuation
Cage : Long
Max tooth: 50
Colour : Black
Pulley bearings material: Steel
Cage material : Steel
For further technical information or any questions please contact us using the details below our address
|Compatible Bike Type|
|Derailleur Cage Length|
|Number of Speeds|